Charlton Coin Guide 2021
The Charlton Coin Guide returns for 2021 with more than 256 pages of information to assist you in determining the value of your coins.
The Guide, which is the oldest continuously published buying guide in Canada comprises
- Approximately 36 pages of buying price for coin used in circulation back to 1858.
- Modern collectable coins sold by the Royal Canadian Mint with valuations.
- Paper money, which we use every day. All paper money listed is accompanied by buying price back to 1866.
- Colonial Tokens used in Canada before Confederation in 1858.
- Buying price of United States coins you may have in a dresser drawer. With the balance of pages covering the value of gold coins, the bullion value of gold and silver coins, and a small section on Military medals and awards.